Benahavis is a lovely white washed village surrounded by mountains and with many great walks to explore the town and surrounding area. Yet only 8 miles from Marbella and Puerto Banus.
The 4* Gran Hotel Benahavis is positioned at the bottom of the village - so you have a great view of the village and an uphill walk to the centre of the village. We like coming back to here for the typically Spanish Gran Hotel Benahavis, with a driving range opposite the hotel and many great restaurants in the village - no wonder it is called 'the dining room of the Costa Del Sol'.
All of the golf is only a few miles away. La Quinta has 27 championship holes, Los Naranjos is a delightful course and Rio Real is a picture - with 2 holes playing down to the sea and others with elevated views of Marbella. Then there is the 'star of the show' Marbella Club Golf Resort - not many Tour Operators have access to this course owned by the exclusive 5* Marbella Club Hotel. It only allows 80 golfers per day and has 18 great holes of sculptured golf - built in such away that buggies are highly recommended. On a clear day, you can see Africa!
Benahavis is about a 1hr transfer from Malaga airport.
Just look at all of the benefits included in the package price! With Mario Luca you will have 5 days of Golf coaching to improve your golf. Get in in your diary now and plan for some winter sunshine!
Arrive 19th November 2017 - Depart 26th November 2017 - £688pp includes:
- Full services of Golf to a Tee host PGA Pro Mario Luca
- 7 B&B nights at 4* Gran Hotel Benahavis
- Welcome cocktail
- 5 x rounds of Golf:
- 2 rounds at La Quinta — the resort has 27 holes, so 3 playing loops. Plus free warm up golf balls here.
- 1 round at Los Naranjos
- 1 round at Rio Real
- 1 round at the exclusive Marbella Club Resort Golf Club
- 5 days PGA coaching — long game, short game, putting, bunkers, difficult lies etc.
- A rest day - an opportunity for more golf, sightseeing or additional coaching. For example, golf can be arranged at Finca Cortesin - past home of the Volvo Matchplay tournament. Or if 4 or more were interested in a day out at the 'bucket list' Valderrama past Ryder Cup venue this can be arranged - be warned this is an expensive supplement for one of the top courses in Europe!
- Golf to a Tee prizes & daily competitions
The cost excludes:
- Single supplement £184pp
- Return airport & 5 x golf transfers, which cost £88pp if you join our group transfers. Self-drive available.
Based on a minimum group size of 7 & a maximum of 11.
This event is a mixed coaching event. Solo golfers, groups and couples are welcomed.
Only £50pp deposit to secure a space - call us soon!