Fly to Seville on 4/12/17 and join an Escorted Club golf event hosted by Adam Gray PGA Professional at the 5* Montecastillo Resort – enjoy a 5* hotel with a great championship course, and relax with an 'All Inclusive' package.
Plus there is an opportunity to see Seville and Jerez .... Book soon to secure your winter pre Christmas sunshine!
Montecastillo Resort is in a privileged location in Jerez, just 15 mins from Jerez Airport and approximately an hour from Seville Airport. In December flights to Seville are found from Gatwick & Stanstead.
The resort includes the 5* Barcelo Montecastillo hotel with 121 hotel rooms decorated in a traditional Andalusian style, which is simple yet elegant. Montecastillo Golf was the first Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course in Spain and has previously been the venue for the Volvo Masters. The extensive facilities include a driving range, putting and chipping greens and a golf academy. Other on-site services and amenities include multiple football pitches, tennis courts and multi-sports courts.
The Wellness Leisure Centre includes two swimming pools, a spa complete with a heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam room and a gym. The El Lagar Restaurant is located in the main hotel and offers fine regional cuisine as well as a wide variety of international dishes. For a more informal meal, try Ricardo’s Snack Bar.
You will play 5 rounds on this championship golf course. And your stay will be a relaxing one with an ‘All Inclusive’ package. Plus Adam as host will provide coaching.
Just consider all that is included in this package:
- 6 overnight stays in a Superior room at 5* Barcelo Montecastillo Hotel. Room upgrades are available.
- 5 rounds of golf
- A private lesson with Adam Gray PGA Professional
- Putting group lesson
- Chipping group lesson
- Plus, play golf with Adam and take the opportunity of remedial game advice
- ‘All Inclusive’ package:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Lagar Restaurant either inside or on the terrace with views of the golf course.
- Breakfast is buffet style and lunch and dinner are either buffet or menu service (depending on the season).
- Includes national alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, tea and mineral water, from 11.00 am until 23.00 pm.
- Daily SPA entrance (treatments not included) and 1 daily hour of padel and tennis.
- Supplementary options are available – including a visit to see the world famous Andalusian horse show in Jerez.
Cost of £694pp based on 2 sharing
Single supplement £240pp
Stay extra nights to see more of the area in Jerez or Seville - please ask for costs.
- Buggies – which are highly recommended to enjoy this course. These are £20pp per round, in a shared buggy if pre-booked. €48 on site.
- Airport transfers from Seville
- Transfer package available. Self-drive options also available.
- Supplementary extra option such as Sherry Tasting in Jerez or seeing the spectacular Andalusian Horse Show in Jerez
Return Airport Transfer package £64pp based on a group of 7 – 11.
Based on a minimum group size of 8 golfers & a maximum of 20.
Only £50pp deposit to secure a space - call us soon!