Only first hand, can you truly experience the beauty and ambiance of Augusta National Golf Club, arguably the world’s most beautiful golf course. The perfectly manicured fairways and the lightning fast greens are framed by the magnificent setting of stately Georgia pines, magnolias, azaleas and dogwoods. Experience for yourself the atmosphere as the best golfers in the world challenge for the first major of the year – THE MASTERS. This is your opportunity to join Golf to a Tee at Augusta - somewhere all golfers want to visit at least once!
This package allows you to enjoy some great pre-Masters golf with your host at one of the finest resorts in the US. You then move onto stay in accommodation at Augusta - so many other packages on sale are based long driving times from Augusta. Our package then includes 2 nights and 2 days to fully experience the course at Augusta National.
Are you interested? If so, we recommend this is an event to call Terry soon to have a chat about - the spaces are limited.
Your Package will include:
- Four nights at The Inn at Harbour Town, based on two sharing a Resort View room, room only (Wednesday 28th March to Sunday 1st April)
- Three rounds of golf, including shared cart, at the following courses:
- Harbour Town Golf Links. A forecaddie is included at Harbour Town Golf Links, however a gratuity is not included, the recommended amount is $30 per player, payable locally.
- Sea Pines - Atlantic Dunes Course
- Sea Pines - Heron Point Course
- Golf to a Tee prizes
- Two nights at the America's Best Value Inn, Augusta, based on two sharing a standard room, with daily complimentary continental buffet breakfast (Sunday 1st to Tuesday 3rd April)
- Admission to the Monday Practice Round of The 2018 Masters
- Admission to the Tuesday Practice Round of The 2018 Masters
- All Inclusive rental car throughout stay based on four sharing a Minivan. Rental includes Unlimited Mileage, LDW, LIS, State & Local Taxes, three additional drivers and a full tank of fuel. Drivers must be aged 25 or over and require a valid driving licence and credit card.
- Please Note a $100 drop off charge will apply for collecting the vehicle in Savannah Airport and returning to Atlanta Airport, payable locally.
PRICE: £3,599 per person
- The bookings will be grouped into 4's for Vehicle rental.
- There is an option for groups of 4 to stay in a 2/3 bedroom villa at Harbour Town saving £120pp. This might suit 2 couples or a 4 x same sex group.
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the package price is required at the time of booking.
- The final balance is required by 31st December 2017.
The Inn at Harbour Town, offers a unique variety of first-class accommodations within The Sea Pines Resort. Experience the intimate boutique-style atmosphere of this AAA Four-Diamond Hilton Head hotel within the resort's much larger estate. The Inn offers 60 elegantly appointed guestrooms in a three-story building with an elevator, and overlooks The Sea Pines Racquet Club or Harbour Town Golf Links, with butlers in tartan kilts providing a 24-hour service. The Inn offers a cosy bar for the evenings, complimentary morning coffee, and an a la carte breakfast. It is located next to the Clubhouse at Harbour Town Golf Links which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Harbour Town Golf Links hosts the PGA TOUR each April for the Heritage Classic. Regularly ranked as the number 1 course in South Carolina, Harbour Town may be considered short by today’s standards, but requires perfectly positioned shots to avoid the trees bordering the narrow fairways!
Sea Pines Atlantic Dunes Course (formerly The Ocean Course) The layout is a complete reconstruction and recreation of the resort's historic Ocean Course, the first built on Hilton Head. Love and lead architect Scot Sherman have fashioned entirely rebuilt holes to accommodate modern shot values and frame scenic corridors. Atlantic Dunes features a pronounced seaside ambience and Low country feel accented by coquina shells and seaside grasses. The project's goal was to incorporate elements of the surrounding beachfront along with the area's bounty of native pines and oaks lining the fairways.
Sea Pines Heron Point Course is an exciting and challenging layout with small, well protected greens and tight undulating fairways.
America's Best Value Inn, Augusta is located off Washington Road, just 1.1 miles away from Augusta National Club. Each of the 60 guest rooms at this hotel include a 27-inch television, complimentary wifi, a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer, an iron and ironing board, and a minibar. An outdoor pool, continental breakfast, hot tub, 24-hour front desk, and an exercise facility are just some of the additional amenities you can enjoy, during your stay.
The Augusta hotel accommodation, located within a few miles of the course enabes you to enjoy the excitement and atmosphere of Masters Week in the heart of Augusta, where true golf fans from around the world join together in an annual celebration of golf. The bars and restaurants throng each evening with likeminded golfers, many returning to enjoy the experience and renew acquaintances year after year, thus generating a truly unique atmosphere that is surely second to none.
- Arrive Harbour Town - Wed 28th March 2018 - Fly to Atlanta & drive or take an internal US flight to Savannah. Check into Harbour Town Inn.
- Thursday 29th - Sat 31st March 2018 - Play 3 rounds Harbour Town Links, Atlantic Dunes and Heron Point.
- Sunday 1st April - take a late breakfast, before setting off on the drive to Augusta to check in at Best Value Inn - leaving plenty of time to experience a night out in Augusta!
- Monday 2nd April - a full day at Augusta for Practice day
- Tuesday 3rd April - another full day at Augusta for Practice day, before setting off to Augusta for a late evening flight home.
- Flights - please discuss flight options with us and we can arrange for flights to be booked for you.
- Your on-site expenses and gratuities.
- Hire vehicle fuel etc.
Augusta National Golf Club now offers extensive free parking for several thousand cars, on a first come, first served basis, right opposite the main walk-in gates for the event so driving to The Masters is not a problem.
Driving Times (approximate):
Savannah Airport to Sea Pines Resort – 45 minutes
Sea Pines Resort to Augusta – 2. Hours
Augusta – Atlanta Airport – 2.15 hours
Single room: £1100 per person
Additional Augusta nights & Masters days can be added:
The additional price to add Tuesday & Wednesday accommodation (based on two sharing), along with the minivan rental (based on 4 sharing each van) would be as follows:
- With Wednesday Practice Round Ticket & Thursday Tournament Round Ticket – additional £3,350 per person
- With Thursday Tournament Round Ticket only – additional £2,650 per person
For your information, the Thursday Tournament Round tickets will be issued from a ticket office, close to the main entrance, and we will include parking opposite the office. As per our Masters booking conditions a credit card guarantee is required to ensure the return of the Thursday ticket at the end of play.