Come with us the town of Sesimbra, South of Lisbon. This lovely town has a great beach, superb restaurants and it remains typically Portuguese. Few British visitors have discovered Sesimbra.
You will stay at the 4* Sesimbra Hotel & Spa - all of the rooms are elevated with a fabulous sea view & overlooking California beach! From here it is a stroll out to great restaurants and bars. We take you to a special restaurant each evening! Your arrival and last night Half board meals with drinks are included in the package.
Your 5 rounds of golf are a 30 min or so transfer from Sesimbra - courses framed with umberella pines & not as busy as golf on the Algarve.
On the rest-day you can play the spectacular Troia Golf Course, if you want more golf and fancy a ferry to get to the course! The course is built on a thin peninsula and regarded as one of the best golf resorts in Europe. The course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Snr. and has sea views from every hole.
Or try wine tasting and a tour at the famous Jose Maria da Fonseca winery or just relax in Sesimbra. Choices, choices! Of course you can arrive early to see Lisbon or stay on longer.
Your host is Adam Gray and if the group is 11 clients or more he will be joined by Terry Rawding. This is not an intensive coaching holiday, but Adam will hold short game schools and on other days he will join you on the range for remedial coaching as you warm up. The maximum group size will be 15 clients + Adam and Terry.
We have time in the schedule for you to relax and explore Sesimbra - two days have an early tee time to get you back to the resort for the afternoon, for resting or exploring!
You will fly into Lisbon Airport to join this event. The transfer from Lisbon Airport is 1hr in normal traffic conditions - enjoy a great view of the Lisbon sky line as you cross the river and see the dominating statue of Christ the Redeemer.
You will have 7 nights and 5 days of Golf, with friendly competitions.
Arrive 11th May 2019 - Depart 18th May 2019 - 7 nights and 5 rounds, with 2 nights Half Board - £829pp based on 2 sharing includes:
- Full services of Golf to a Tee host(s)
- 7 nights B&B at Sesimbra Hotel & Spa, based on 2 sharing a standard room. Room upgrades available.
- Golf - 5 rounds
- Welcome drink
- 2 nights Half Board, includes drinks
- Option of supplementary golf on the rest day at Troia or wine tasting at Jose Maria da Fonseca.
- Golf to a Tee prizes & daily competitions
A non-golfer price to include 2 x Half Board with drinks £529pp, based on 2 sharing.
11/5/19 - Arrival Day. Dinner in the hotel
12/5/19 - Quinta da Peru - range time with Adam 09.30 - 11.30 - tee time 12.30
13/5/19 - Aroeira 1 - no coaching - tee time 10.00 - earlier golf a chance for an afternoon of rest
14/5/19 - Quinta da Peru - range time with Adam 09.30 - 11.30 - tee time 12.30
15/5/19 - Rest day or supplementary golf at Troia or wine tasting
16/5/19 - Aroeira 2 - no coaching - tee time 10.00 - earlier golf a chance for an afternoon of rest
17/5/19 - Quinta da Peru - range time with Adam 09.30 - 11.30 - tee time 12.50
18/5/19 - Departure Day
The cost excludes:
- Rest day golf at Troia £118pp to include 2 x 2 x transfers (one each side of the ferry) and ferry costs - based on min of 3 + Adam.
- Wine tasting and guided tour at Jose Maria da Fonseca winery, including return transfers at £42pp. Time will be included for lunch after the tasting in the lovely town given over to wine
- Return Airport and Golf Transfers - Group Transfer available at £108pp, based on all being on the same flight.
- Non-golfers travelling to golf courses will have to pay a transfer supplement.
- Supplementary transfers for other flights can be arranged - cost depends on numbers of persons. Please note that the transfer time 1 hr and longer when the bridge is busy.
- Single supplement for £264pp for 7 nights' single occupancy of a twin room.
- Additional nights available
Based on a minimum group size of 7. Max of 15 + Adam + Terry.
This event is a mixed event. Solo golfers, groups and couples are welcomed.
Only £100pp deposit to secure a space - call us soon!