Situated between the magnificent Outeniqua Mountains and unspoilt beaches of the Indian ocean, in the heart of the Garden Route, lies the 4000 hectre Botlierskop Private Game Reserve. This is unique South African Luxury safari accommodation.
This Western Cape Safari Park is only a 4.5-hour scenic drive from Cape Town, the Mother City of South Africa, between Mossel Bay and George. This malaria free, family owned and privately operated game lodge is home to an abundance of animals including 4 of the Big 5, lions, elephants, buffalos, giraffes, rhinos, hippos, rare black impalas and more as well as a unique bird life.
Day visitors and overnight guests are welcome to experience the unique activities and wildlife.
Botlierskop Private Game Reserves' luxury tented lodges are situated close to the Moordkuil River on the Garden Route. Each tented suite has been carefully incorporated into the surrounding safari bushveld while a canopy of African trees provide vital shade.
The 21 suites are equipped with a minibar, telephone, safe, coffee and tea making facilities, heater/air-con, guest amenities, bathrobe, slippers and have their own private deck.
Raised wooden walkways connect each of the tents to the Main Lodge with its spacious lounge and open plan Fireplace Restaurant that leads onto an outside open wooden deck.
The Manor House is within walking distance from the Main Lodge and situated between the Luxury Tented Lodge. It offers 7 en-suite rooms, some with showers; and some with baths and showers. The Manor House has its own pool and Guests can make use of the Lodge Facilities, including the Fireplace Restaurant.
- The Fire Place Restaurant is situated on a hilly outcrop with uninterrupted views of the bush and river. It has a spacious lounge and open plan dining room that lead out onto a wooden deck. At dinner guests can indulge in fire cooked meals and to round off the evening, they can experience the rhythms of African men and their jembe drums.
- The heated rim-flow pool at the main lodge, with it's breath-taking views of the valley below, is balm for the soul. The large open-air deck seamlessly integrates the fauna anf flora.
- The Manor House non-heated swimming pool overlook the plains and animal sightings are common.
- The tennis court can be used during the day or evening as it is equipped with lights. Tennis equipment can be hired from Botlierskop.
- At Botlierskop Game Reserve, relax and enjoy being pampered in the new Spa situated on the riverbank surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery consists of two treatment rooms named Fauna and Flora.