Valle de Este Coaching, Almeria with Mario inc Desert Springs - Nov 2019
You can reserve a space on this event - transfers will be from Murcia & bookings can be completed once airlines relaease November 2019 schedules.
Join your host Mario in Almeria, Spain - fly into Murcia or Almeria. Group Transfers will arranged around flying into Murcia from Birmingham or similar timed flights. Almeria is closer but there are fewer flights here in the winter.
The resort is on the east coast of Almeria and enjoys more than 3,000 hours of sun a year - more than any other territory in continental Europe. The area is pre-desert, with little rain and few windy days with low humidity. In winter the area has the longest daylight hours in Spain.
Stay in the 4* Valle de Este Hotel, near Vera. The hotel was built in 2004 and renovated in 2014. Half of the rooms face east and half west - so you have sunrise or sunset, plus a golf view! The Med is a few miles away but can be seen from the terrace and a few holes. The hotel also has a spa.
Your package in the hotel includes Half Board.
The golf course conserves the pre-desert environment and is a memorable and challenging course to play. You have the contrast of the fairways against the desert sands and flora. Combine this with good practice facilities - it is no wonder Pro's from all of over Europe bring their clients here for coaching and winter warmth.
We also take you for a round at the highly regarded Desert Springs course, which is inspired by the desert courses of Arizona. The emerald green fairways run alongside rocky outcrops, dry river beds and over 6000 cacti and other desert plants, with mountains behind framing the view.
This is what Ian Woosnam had to say about Desert Springs:
Ian Woosnam OBE
Ryder Cup 1983-1997, Winning Captain 2006, US PGA Masters Winner 1991, No 1 in World Golf Rankings 1991, World Match Play Winner 1987, 1990, 2001, World Cup, 1989, PGA Grand Slam of Golf, 1991, 29 European Tour Wins
"Having last been here in 2004, the first thing I noticed was how mature the landscaping had become. It's a course that provides you with a test for every shot you have in your bag. The course is in immaculate condition with greens of equal quality to those we play our own tour events on. If you want to hone your game, immaterial of what standard of golfer you are, then this is the place to come!"
Arrive 16th November 2019 - Depart 23rd November 2019 - 7 nights and 5 rounds, Half Board - £719pp based on 2 sharing includes:
- Full services of Golf to a Tee host
- 7 nights Half Board at 4* Valle de Este Hotel, based on 2 sharing a standard room.
- Welcome and Farewell drinks
- Golf - 5 rounds. 4 x Valle de Este and 1 x Desert Springs
- 4 days coaching at Valle de Este and putting school at Desert Springs
- Golf to a Tee prizes & daily competitions
The cost excludes:
- Return Murcia Airport and Desert Springs Transfers - Group Transfer package cost available at £82pp, based on use of recommended flights - or similar timed flights.
- Single supplement for £178pp for 7 nights' single occupancy of a twin room.
Based on a minimum group size of 7
This event is a mixed event. Solo golfers, groups and couples are welcomed.
Only £100pp deposit to secure a space - call us soon!
- Start Date: Saturday, 16 November 2019
- Event: Valle de Este Coaching, Almeria with Mario inc Desert Springs - Nov 2019
- Hotel: Valle de Este
- Suitable for: Higher handicap golfers & non-golfers
- Include: 7 nights & 5 rounds, 4 days coaching + Half Board
- Cost pp: £719pp
- SS pp: £178
- Spaces Remain: 11 Just Launched!