Located in a seventeenth-century villa between Verona and Lake Garda, Villa Quaranta Park Hotel is a 4 star hotel surrounded by the countryside of classical Valpolicella, a land of renowned wines and rich in history and tradition, Villa Quaranta is a great base to visit Lake Garda for all of its water activities, the centre of Verona and famous cities as Vicenza, Padua, Mantua and Venice.
Villa Quaranta provides its customers with a wide range of facilities, rooms and suites, including:
- 79 rooms of different types: Standard, Deluxe, Junior Suites and Suites. All finely furnished and equipped with every comfort, they vary in size, furniture, and traditional furnishings. Every room has its own identity, every single one is a different experience.
- State-of-the-art, 600 sq.m. Conference Centre
- Wellness Centre “Terme della Valpolicella” with Gym, Spa pool, Saunas and Beauty Centre
- Bar, car park, garage and Wi-Fi for free
- The Borgo Antico, a Restaurant with traditional cuisine, Cantina in Villa (the Villa’s cellar) and Bottega del Gusto for tastings and wine-and-food experiences.
The hotel offers a shuttle service to the airport and Verona city.
Golf can be enjoyed at the delightful Verona Golf Club and several other courses close to Lake Garda – most only 30mins away.